The French Society for Cell Biology (SBCF) has been successful in organizing a biennial international conference series Building the Cell covering the challenges of multidisciplinary approaches combining imaging, biochemistry, physics, bioinformatics and screening to question various aspects of life.
For their fourth biennial international meeting, the SBCF aims to bring together cell biologists from neighbouring countries and beyond for scientific exchange and networking.
« CELL LA VIE 2! »
8 SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS
- Session 1 - Cellular Microbiology
- Session 2 - Nuclear organisation
- Session 3 - New approaches
for integrated Cell Biology
- Session 4 - Cytoskeleton Dynamics - 1
- Session 5 - Membrane dynamics
- Session 6 - Mechanobiology
- Session 7 - Cellular neurobiology
- Session 8 - Cytoskeleton dynamics - 2
- Session 9 - Biomolecular condensates