9th Imaging The Cell
June 28-30, 2017
Following the great success of the 8th edition in Bordeaux (2015), the French Society for Cell Biology is pleased to announce the forthcoming 2017 9th edition of the “Imaging the Cell” congress in the beautiful city of Rennes (June 28th-30th). This meeting will cover the most recent conceptual and technological advances in cell imaging at both cellular and ultrastructural levels.
The morning sessions will be dedicated to talks given by prestigious national and international speakers and selected short talks. During afternoon, technical workshops will be setup in the Microscopy Rennes Imaging Center and several others Imaging facility in Rennes.
With a strong regional and national history, the capital of Brittany located in northwest of France at only 2-hours direct flight from most European capitals, will welcome you with it beautiful medieval architecture and traditions. This festive town’s reputation is also founded on pleasures of the table and will provide you very specific culinary traditions. We will be very happy to welcome you in Rennes for this exciting meeting.
The Organizing Committee
Clément Chevalier - MRic, Rennes
- Stéphanie Dutertre - MRic, Rennes
- Sébastien Huet - IGDR, Rennes
- Grégoire Michaux - IGDR, Rennes
- Marc Tramier - IGDR, Rennes
- Claudia Bevilacqua - Jouy-en-Josas, France
- Kees Jalink - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Sandrine Leveque-Fort - Orsay, France
- Corinne Lorenzo - Toulouse, France
- Muriel Mari - Groningen, The Netherlands
- François Nédélec - Heidelberg, Germany
- Jonas Ries - Heidelberg, Germany
- Christian Stigloher - Würzburg, Germany
- Willy Supatto - Palaiseau, France
- Pierre Vincent - Paris, France
- Thomas Walter - Paris, France